New Client Information
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently not accepting new clients for DAYCARE. Our daycare numbers are at maximum capacity at this time. We have a wait list for future availability. Please go HERE to get added to the wait list. Feel free to contact us at with questions. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding!
We are accepting new BOARDING clients if there is availability for your requested dates.
Enrollment Process for New Clients:
PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL REGARDING AVAILABILITY PRIOR TO SENDING IN PAPERWORK.
WE CAN NOT SCHEDULE ANY SNIFF-N-WAGS UNTIL ALL PAPERWORK IS SUBMITTED. THANKS!
We will need the following steps completed for your dog to come for a visit!
1. Two forms of paperwork will need to be completed and returned:
2. Policies & Owner's agreement
You can fine the links to the paperwork below. You are welcome to email or fax the paperwork to us. You can also submit the paperwork through our mobile app. Search Downtown Doggy Daycare in your app store to download the mobile app if interested in this option.
2. All dogs must have current vaccinations, proof of a fecal test and be on monthly heartworm and flea preventative. Owners must submit written proof of the Rabies, DHLPP and Bordetella (kennel cough) vaccine along with a negative fecal test and preventatives from your veterinarian. Your veterinarian can fax the records to 866-604-8085.
3. All dogs over the age of 6 months must be spayed or neutered.
4. Sniff-n-Wag- All dogs must be interviewed prior to a visit to see if they are a proper fit for the daycare setting. The Sniff-n-Wag process includes reviewing your application and discussing your dog’s habits and behaviors. We will evaluate your pet by gradually introducing him or her to other dogs in their playgroup. A Sniff-n-Wag lets us guarantee a safe environment for all of our dogs. Once your paperwork is received, we will contact you to setup this evaluation.
Please review our daycare and boarding forms for more detailed information.
Click on a link below to download a form:
IMPORTANT: We suggest saving the files to your computer before filling out to ensure your information does not get lost. Feel free to email the completed application to us at
or fax to 866-604-8085.